How to draw Sophia Loren.

How to draw Sophia Loren.
For this design I use tinted paper, sepia, Prismacolor, Staedtler pencils and white pigment tale, for light. As you can see I transpose the drawing on the paper with a pencil dark sepia (Image 1). Image 2 close up and first shots of white pencil. Image 3 the basic design is advanced, I take dust pencil tale (Pigment). Image 4 I give to brush dry the first shots of light, and I smooth with a fadeLast image drawing advanced and the equipment used. To transpose the drawing from the photo. There are several ways to copy. Me I work the Freehand. If not there, the overhead projector, carbon paper, carbon paper pencil mine (if you are not an expert of the drawingis the one I recommend.Or so you do a toasting is you copy square by square. In the next post drawing completed. Follow. If you have any questions don't feel. Cheers .



Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés